Find us on Facebook!
- Another job veterinarians perform. October 1, 2014Another job veterinarians perform.Timeline PhotosDr. Barbara Knust, a College of Veterinary Medicine aluma and Epidemiology Team Lead for the CDC Ebola Response, will be speaking on Oct. 3 from 3 - 5 p.m. for MSU faculty, students, and staff. The talk is a part of Phi Zeta Research Day and will take place in E-100 of the Medical Center. No registration requi
- Untitled October 1, 2014They Went To Rescue A Hurt Little Dog Hiding In A Bush. What They Found Was A Big Surprise.www.upworthy.comThings that matter. Pass 'em on.
- Sometimes your printer just needs a smack. September 30, 2014Sometimes your printer just needs a smack.When you get new equipment at the office..
- Untitled September 29, 2014Timeline PhotosThe New York subway system bans canines unless they can fit in a small bag, so this guy trained his pit-bull to calmly sit in his small bag. http://goo.gl/MsbJdzwww.MermaidMelissa.com
- Absolutely fantastic! September 28, 2014Absolutely fantastic!We run our feet (and paws) off to return lost items. Meet our newest team member ;-)
- The floor is lava! September 28, 2014The floor is lava!DOGS CAN FLY! :-) - Speedy
- Untitled September 27, 2014Timeline Photos
- I say again, substandard care. He does not represent quality veterinary medical... September 27, 2014I say again, substandard care. He does not represent quality veterinary medical care today.Exclusive report: New complaint filed against Dr. Polveterinarynews.dvm360.comNational Geographic star faces another investigation by the Michigan State Licensing and Regulatory Affairs Board.
- Untitled September 26, 2014Timeline PhotosDiscounted Spay / Neuter Opportunity! Don't miss out on the opportunity to prevent unwanted litters and have your pet Microchipped for FREE! Easy and convenient - call to schedule your appointment or schedule your appointment directly online at the link provided! Don't wait... sign up today..... appointments are limited! Click here t
- Excellent advice September 26, 2014Excellent adviceTimeline PhotosTRAINING TIP TUESDAY: When your dog is being "bad," give more rewards, not more corrections. WAIT! Don't leave. Just hear me out. When our dogs begin to misbehave (a.k.a. act like dogs), they do so for one of two reasons: 1) stress, or 2) incomplete training. In both cases, a higher rate of reward for lower crite
- Another job veterinarians perform. October 1, 2014
Tag Archives: mobile veterinarian
Joshua is having his first birthday! A little over a year ago, I received a call from a woman who found a kitten, only hours old, inexplicably in her front yard with no signs of a mother. I agreed to … Continue reading
Here in West Central Georgia, we never really had a winter. Even though we’ve had some brisk nights, our days have been mild and sunny for the most part. Today I was admiring the buttercups that are blooming when I … Continue reading
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. That’s what my Grandma taught me. I believe that same advice holds true for our pets and livestock. So many animal diseases and illnesses are easy to prevent, but can … Continue reading
As a veterinarian, I make recommendations every day based upon what I believe is best for my patients. Today, I was on the other end. I was the client, and it was my baby for whom decisions had to be … Continue reading
(Courtesy of the AVMA) Tell Congress to Oppose the Fairness to Pet Owners Act Printable Version View Bill Summary and Status Take Action! Once again, giant box store Walmart is in the business of going after small businesses. This time … Continue reading
Some people dislike breeders and the idea of breeding dogs or cats when there are so many unwanted animals on the streets and in shelters. I understand and respect that position. As a veterinarian I am a vocal advocate for … Continue reading
Dr. Jennifer Gardner is a native of Meansville, Ga. She graduated from Upson-Lee, has degrees from both Gordon College and the University of Georgia. She attended Michigan State University for her Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine. She has worked on creatures … Continue reading