Find us on Facebook!
- Urgent. Dog's last week. August 27, 2014Urgent. Dog's last week.Timeline PhotosOWNER SURRENDER!! Nice, NEUTERED, shots current, Boxer type male. NO ADOPTION FEE!! Best as an only dog. Do not delay! Can go at any time! Sweet dog. Barnesville Animal Control 300 Mill Street — with Sandra Janoski.
- Rover alert August 22, 2014Rover alertPhotos from Lynn Hardy Henning's post in Griffin pets needing homes...We live in Pike County, in Concord. I hope it's ok to post on this site - We can't find McKenna, our Great Dane. She always takes a 2 hour adventure on the back of our property with our Pyrenese and they both come back together - but today, she didn't come ba
- Adopt!! August 20, 2014Adopt!!Timeline PhotosI finished the poster for next week's local adoption day at the shelter. The Upson Humane Society will be participating. Sure hope it will be successful. The animals deserve a good home.
- Untitled August 13, 2014♥ cei mai buni prieteni ♥
- Rover Alert! August 10, 2014Rover Alert!Timeline PhotosReward Offered for the return of Missing Family Pet Missing Since July 23 from the Roland Road and Hwy 36 Area Rosie, she’s four years old, sweet as she can be. She is in need of her medicine. She’s white with brown and black spots. Please call Carl Cleveland if you have any information at all. 706-975-0552 — with Lisa Ramos.
- Wow. August 9, 2014Wow.Dog puppeteer in Buenos Aires, Argentina!
- Untitled August 9, 2014Timeline Photos
- Untitled August 8, 2014You have to listen to this DONKEY singing... We could not stop laughing - Paul & WoodsPass around to friends and BRIGHTEN their day
- You mess with the bull.... August 8, 2014You mess with the bull....How a Real Man Takes off his Underwear
- Untitled August 5, 2014What Not To Say To Someone Grieving A Petwww.huffingtonpost.comIf you've ever experienced the loss of a pet, you know that the pain and grief is deep and real -- and can even be overwhelming. Despite that, grief over the loss of a pet is often not treated with the same respect or sensitivity as grief over th...
- Urgent. Dog's last week. August 27, 2014
Tag Archives: mobile veterinarian
Joshua is having his first birthday! A little over a year ago, I received a call from a woman who found a kitten, only hours old, inexplicably in her front yard with no signs of a mother. I agreed to … Continue reading
Here in West Central Georgia, we never really had a winter. Even though we’ve had some brisk nights, our days have been mild and sunny for the most part. Today I was admiring the buttercups that are blooming when I … Continue reading
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. That’s what my Grandma taught me. I believe that same advice holds true for our pets and livestock. So many animal diseases and illnesses are easy to prevent, but can … Continue reading
As a veterinarian, I make recommendations every day based upon what I believe is best for my patients. Today, I was on the other end. I was the client, and it was my baby for whom decisions had to be … Continue reading
(Courtesy of the AVMA) Tell Congress to Oppose the Fairness to Pet Owners Act Printable Version View Bill Summary and Status Take Action! Once again, giant box store Walmart is in the business of going after small businesses. This time … Continue reading
Some people dislike breeders and the idea of breeding dogs or cats when there are so many unwanted animals on the streets and in shelters. I understand and respect that position. As a veterinarian I am a vocal advocate for … Continue reading
Dr. Jennifer Gardner is a native of Meansville, Ga. She graduated from Upson-Lee, has degrees from both Gordon College and the University of Georgia. She attended Michigan State University for her Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine. She has worked on creatures … Continue reading