Find us on Facebook!
- Untitled July 29, 2014I'm Not Gonna Lie. When I Just Learned The Truth About Dogs, It Made Me Sick.www.viralnova.comWell, that truth just smacked me in the face.
- Untitled July 28, 2014LMAO HAHAHHA Poor Parrot, The Cat Can't Take A Joke!!Lombardo
- Bunny hypnotized by bath July 27, 2014Bunny hypnotized by bathTavşanın banyo keyfi :)
- Tiny turbo chihuahua
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/good-news/tiny-disabled... July 27, 2014Tiny turbo chihuahua http://www.theindychannel.com/news/good-news/tiny-disabled-dog-uses-cart-made-from-toy-partsTiny disabled dog uses cart made from toy partswww.theindychannel.comA disabled Chihuahua named Turbo is gaining ground in his quest to be mobile.
- Untitled July 26, 2014Tick Disease: Veterinarians Ahead of Doctorswww.chicagonow.comThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced a year ago (August, 2013) that the centers’ own estimates, based on surveys of the public, medical claims and laboratory test results, suggest that only 1 in 10 cases of Lyme disease are reported nationwide — 30,000 reported cases…
- Untitled July 26, 2014Dog Wants a KittyAnother classic and brilliant dubbing.
- Untitled July 25, 2014HA! Tiny Hedgehog has a tiny birthday party... So random!!-Matty
- Untitled July 25, 2014Timeline PhotosPaws for fun
- FYI July 25, 2014FYIhttps://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/p100x100/10518713_1443322455941969_6546385327977535663_n.jpgDon HarperSome of my goats that are consigned to the Goats Galore sale in September.
- Untitled July 25, 2014FUNNY! ~ Husky + Big Pile of Leaves = HAPPY HUSKY!
- Untitled July 29, 2014
Tag Archives: Jennifer Gardner
Happy 2013 from Gardner Veterinary Services! Dr. Gardner has completely recovered from her Thanksgiving surgery and is ready to get back to her patients. Please call us at 706-551-8519 to schedule your house call now!!
It’s spring, and that means babies and wildlife for Gardner Veterinary Services. Please, if you find a fawn curled up hiding, LEAVE IT BE. The mother deer hide their fawns and leave them for hours at a time. Do not … Continue reading
The following is an interview asked by Ms. Clair of Dr. Gardner. Young Ms. Clair is in the 7th grade, so I am not revealing her full name for her own protection. 1) Where were you born? Oregon, Ohio (just … Continue reading
As a veterinarian, I make recommendations every day based upon what I believe is best for my patients. Today, I was on the other end. I was the client, and it was my baby for whom decisions had to be … Continue reading