Find us on Facebook!
- Untitled April 24, 2014Mobile UploadsThis is horrible...(horribly funny)! — with Kat Davis.
- Nature vs. Nurture. Either way, awww. April 24, 2014Nature vs. Nurture. Either way, awww.Z cyklu - "dziwne przyjaźnie" ;-) - o kotce, która zaopiekowała się małymi kaczkami - nie wierzycie to sami zobaczcie ;-) […]
- My work here is done. April 24, 2014My work here is done.Timeline PhotosWith Lilly Pad Laughlin and 15 others.
- The ideal guardian dog. April 24, 2014The ideal guardian dog.More Cholla the Great Pyrenees Guardian dog putting up with baby goats
- Untitled April 24, 2014Photos from Tami Eaton Boyle's post in SNUPSTERS
- As a veterinarian, I find myself currently stuck in my own personal version of h... April 20, 2014As a veterinarian, I find myself currently stuck in my own personal version of hell. To me, there is nothing more heartbreaking, more nerve shattering, nothing more frustrating than the sound of an animal in distress that I can do nothing more to fix. This is Bailey, the Gardner Family Bassett Hound. She had a large tumor removed earlier this week. There was […]
- Untitled April 20, 2014Mobile Uploads
- Happy Easter! April 20, 2014Happy Easter!Two Huskies Having an Interesting Conversation!Two Huskies Having an Interesting Conversation! :) Follow Sun Gazing […]
- Untitled April 15, 2014Timeline Photoshttp://player.rock101.com/
- Untitled April 15, 2014Have you hugged your chicken today? http://youtu.be/pdxo1mZeY68 […]
- Untitled April 24, 2014
Tag Archives: Jennifer Gardner
Happy 2013 from Gardner Veterinary Services! Dr. Gardner has completely recovered from her Thanksgiving surgery and is ready to get back to her patients. Please call us at 706-551-8519 to schedule your house call now!!
It’s spring, and that means babies and wildlife for Gardner Veterinary Services. Please, if you find a fawn curled up hiding, LEAVE IT BE. The mother deer hide their fawns and leave them for hours at a time. Do not … Continue reading
The following is an interview asked by Ms. Clair of Dr. Gardner. Young Ms. Clair is in the 7th grade, so I am not revealing her full name for her own protection. 1) Where were you born? Oregon, Ohio (just … Continue reading
As a veterinarian, I make recommendations every day based upon what I believe is best for my patients. Today, I was on the other end. I was the client, and it was my baby for whom decisions had to be … Continue reading