Find us on Facebook!
- Urgent. Dog's last week. August 27, 2014Urgent. Dog's last week.Timeline PhotosOWNER SURRENDER!! Nice, NEUTERED, shots current, Boxer type male. NO ADOPTION FEE!! Best as an only dog. Do not delay! Can go at any time! Sweet dog. Barnesville Animal Control 300 Mill Street — with Sandra Janoski.
- Rover alert August 22, 2014Rover alertPhotos from Lynn Hardy Henning's post in Griffin pets needing homes...We live in Pike County, in Concord. I hope it's ok to post on this site - We can't find McKenna, our Great Dane. She always takes a 2 hour adventure on the back of our property with our Pyrenese and they both come back together - but today, she didn't come ba
- Adopt!! August 20, 2014Adopt!!Timeline PhotosI finished the poster for next week's local adoption day at the shelter. The Upson Humane Society will be participating. Sure hope it will be successful. The animals deserve a good home.
- Untitled August 13, 2014♥ cei mai buni prieteni ♥
- Rover Alert! August 10, 2014Rover Alert!Timeline PhotosReward Offered for the return of Missing Family Pet Missing Since July 23 from the Roland Road and Hwy 36 Area Rosie, she’s four years old, sweet as she can be. She is in need of her medicine. She’s white with brown and black spots. Please call Carl Cleveland if you have any information at all. 706-975-0552 — with Lisa Ramos.
- Wow. August 9, 2014Wow.Dog puppeteer in Buenos Aires, Argentina!
- Untitled August 9, 2014Timeline Photos
- Untitled August 8, 2014You have to listen to this DONKEY singing... We could not stop laughing - Paul & WoodsPass around to friends and BRIGHTEN their day
- You mess with the bull.... August 8, 2014You mess with the bull....How a Real Man Takes off his Underwear
- Untitled August 5, 2014What Not To Say To Someone Grieving A Petwww.huffingtonpost.comIf you've ever experienced the loss of a pet, you know that the pain and grief is deep and real -- and can even be overwhelming. Despite that, grief over the loss of a pet is often not treated with the same respect or sensitivity as grief over th...
- Urgent. Dog's last week. August 27, 2014
Tag Archives: Jennifer Gardner
Happy 2013 from Gardner Veterinary Services! Dr. Gardner has completely recovered from her Thanksgiving surgery and is ready to get back to her patients. Please call us at 706-551-8519 to schedule your house call now!!
It’s spring, and that means babies and wildlife for Gardner Veterinary Services. Please, if you find a fawn curled up hiding, LEAVE IT BE. The mother deer hide their fawns and leave them for hours at a time. Do not … Continue reading
The following is an interview asked by Ms. Clair of Dr. Gardner. Young Ms. Clair is in the 7th grade, so I am not revealing her full name for her own protection. 1) Where were you born? Oregon, Ohio (just … Continue reading
As a veterinarian, I make recommendations every day based upon what I believe is best for my patients. Today, I was on the other end. I was the client, and it was my baby for whom decisions had to be … Continue reading