Find us on Facebook!
- Untitled January 17, 2015This cute Santa dog can ride a skateboard better than any of us!
- Untitled January 17, 2015Nomination 2 in the cutest sausage competition! - Instagram: @rachelviolet23It may not be Woody and Buster the Dachshund from Toy Story, but it's the next best thing :)
- Untitled January 17, 2015Timeline Photoshttp://goo.gl/lPKQezwww.MermaidMelissa.com
- Untitled January 17, 2015Homeless Cat Saves Abandoned Baby From Freezing To Deathwww.huffingtonpost.comAn baby who was abandoned in Obninsk, Russia has a homeless cat to thank for saving his life, after the nurturing feline curled around the boy and shielded him f...
- Untitled January 17, 2015Timeline Photoshttp://goo.gl/I3J96Jwww.MermaidMelissa.com
- Untitled January 17, 2015hahaha :)
- Be aware January 14, 2015Be awareTimeline PhotosSome local advocates for pet adoption are both shocked and concerned after a social media post by someone looking for puppies to feed his two large pythons. @[204152233003751:274:Drew Petrimoulx] reports: http://bit.ly/14APxSG
- Untitled January 12, 2015People Meet Pit Bulls For The First Time
- Why you don't traumatize cats .... January 12, 2015Why you don't traumatize cats ....Вы не боитесь котов? Вы просто не умеете их злить!
- Untitled January 11, 2015hahaha çok iyi yaa :)))hahaha çok iyi yaa :)))
- Untitled January 17, 2015
Tag Archives: Jennifer Gardner
Happy 2013 from Gardner Veterinary Services! Dr. Gardner has completely recovered from her Thanksgiving surgery and is ready to get back to her patients. Please call us at 706-551-8519 to schedule your house call now!!
It’s spring, and that means babies and wildlife for Gardner Veterinary Services. Please, if you find a fawn curled up hiding, LEAVE IT BE. The mother deer hide their fawns and leave them for hours at a time. Do not … Continue reading
The following is an interview asked by Ms. Clair of Dr. Gardner. Young Ms. Clair is in the 7th grade, so I am not revealing her full name for her own protection. 1) Where were you born? Oregon, Ohio (just … Continue reading
As a veterinarian, I make recommendations every day based upon what I believe is best for my patients. Today, I was on the other end. I was the client, and it was my baby for whom decisions had to be … Continue reading