Find us on Facebook!
- Amen. July 14, 2014Amen.Veterinarians Behaving Badly: I Am More Than a Veterinarian - Guest Postvetsbehavingbadly.blogspot.comA sarcastic veterinary blog dedicated to all of the money grubbing vets out there who are fed up with the insanity of the American public.
- Can you help? July 14, 2014Can you help?scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.netscontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net
- This is how it works at my house. July 13, 2014This is how it works at my house.Timeline PhotosWith Aloha Ren Roland and 13 others.
- Untitled July 13, 2014https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/p100x100/10516803_10203434883946321_4284433327000197162_n.jpgTiffini CartozianAttention GEORGIA!!! This is Yorkie Rescue of America Daisey. She is a senior, who is blind and has been waiting patiently for her forever home. She is near the cities of Augusta, Martinez and Evans. She is a smart girl, learns he
- Love July 13, 2014LovePuppy Comforts Dog Having A Nightmare, Because That's What Friends Are Forwww.huffingtonpost.comThis is puppy love at its best. In the video above, watch how an adorable golden retriever puppy reacts when its older dog friend starts whimpering in its slee...
- Untitled July 13, 2014Timeline PhotosLOL! Well played buddy, well played... Follow @[190377228672:274:I Love My Dog]
- Untitled July 13, 2014https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/p100x100/10170804_240467636077574_6864526659535317613_n.jpgMoodý Photography140 years old mom, with 5 days old son - Nyiregyhaza Animal Park in Hungar
- Untitled July 13, 2014Mobile UploadsStepping in poop is awful. Stepping on Legos is worse. Can you imagine stepping in lego poop?! Oh, the horror! #veterinaryhumor
- Officially adorable. July 13, 2014Officially adorable.Platypus Play Time - Yo Mama
- Untitled July 13, 2014Mobile UploadsFrom a fan. This disease isn't kitten around.
- Amen. July 14, 2014
Tag Archives: Jennifer Gardner
Happy 2013 from Gardner Veterinary Services! Dr. Gardner has completely recovered from her Thanksgiving surgery and is ready to get back to her patients. Please call us at 706-551-8519 to schedule your house call now!!
It’s spring, and that means babies and wildlife for Gardner Veterinary Services. Please, if you find a fawn curled up hiding, LEAVE IT BE. The mother deer hide their fawns and leave them for hours at a time. Do not … Continue reading
The following is an interview asked by Ms. Clair of Dr. Gardner. Young Ms. Clair is in the 7th grade, so I am not revealing her full name for her own protection. 1) Where were you born? Oregon, Ohio (just … Continue reading
As a veterinarian, I make recommendations every day based upon what I believe is best for my patients. Today, I was on the other end. I was the client, and it was my baby for whom decisions had to be … Continue reading