Find us on Facebook!
- Untitled July 25, 2014HA! Tiny Hedgehog has a tiny birthday party... So random!!-Matty
- Untitled July 25, 2014Timeline PhotosPaws for fun
- FYI July 25, 2014FYIhttps://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/p100x100/10518713_1443322455941969_6546385327977535663_n.jpgDon HarperSome of my goats that are consigned to the Goats Galore sale in September.
- Untitled July 25, 2014FUNNY! ~ Husky + Big Pile of Leaves = HAPPY HUSKY!
http://www.news-gazette.com/living/2014-07-20/pet-talk-flea-fight-know... July 25, 2014Fleas!!! http://www.news-gazette.com/living/2014-07-20/pet-talk-flea-fight-know-your-adversary.htmlPet Talk: Flea fight? Know your adversary | News-Gazette.comwww.news-gazette.comBy Sarah Netherton/University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine"You have to understand the flea life cycle if you want to rid your pet and household of these pesky ext
- How I feel sometimes having conversations with people. July 24, 2014How I feel sometimes having conversations with people.HAUAHAUAHAUAH QUE BODE DESGRAÇADO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
- This cat has you under his spell. July 24, 2014This cat has you under his spell.When kitty does this, you will be uncontrollably and strangely forced to give him or her whatever he or she wants...
- Untitled July 24, 2014Timeline PhotosPlease Share :) — with Keston Mc Leod and 17 others.
- Untitled July 24, 2014Timeline PhotosHe popped the first two. Now he carries this one very gently.
- Untitled July 24, 2014Timeline PhotosGlobal Animal is thrilled to report that this darling now has a loving new home. Hoorah!
- Untitled July 25, 2014
Tag Archives: Jennifer Gardner
Happy 2013 from Gardner Veterinary Services! Dr. Gardner has completely recovered from her Thanksgiving surgery and is ready to get back to her patients. Please call us at 706-551-8519 to schedule your house call now!!
It’s spring, and that means babies and wildlife for Gardner Veterinary Services. Please, if you find a fawn curled up hiding, LEAVE IT BE. The mother deer hide their fawns and leave them for hours at a time. Do not … Continue reading
The following is an interview asked by Ms. Clair of Dr. Gardner. Young Ms. Clair is in the 7th grade, so I am not revealing her full name for her own protection. 1) Where were you born? Oregon, Ohio (just … Continue reading
As a veterinarian, I make recommendations every day based upon what I believe is best for my patients. Today, I was on the other end. I was the client, and it was my baby for whom decisions had to be … Continue reading