Find us on Facebook!
- Love it December 10, 2013Love itToo funny, I hadn't seen this one! […]
- Untitled December 10, 2013Timeline PhotosI couldn't control my selfie. […]
- Untitled December 10, 2013Timeline PhotosCat humor. […]
- Can't survive without my techs. December 10, 2013Can't survive without my techs.Five Reasons You Want a Veterinary Technician On Your Zombie Apocalypse Team1. They’re not afraid to get dirty: Techs are capable of completing limitless tasks while soaked in urine, diarrhea, blood, or just about anything else you can imagine. Until the job is done. A zombie […]
- I agree with Frito. Stay in bed. December 9, 2013I agree with Frito. Stay in bed.Julie Ann Knott's PhotosJust be happy we didn't have kids. I don't think we would have produce very productive children. ((Puppies still in the bed!!)) […]
- Untitled December 9, 2013How to Wrap a Cat for Christmas […]
- Horse perspective December 9, 2013Horse perspectivePike County Horse ClubDear Diary, My person doesn’t understand why I am so dramatic about walking into the rattly metal box of death. Does she not understand that it’s called the rattly metal box of death? I have tried everything to show her how dangerous the rattly metal box of death is, b... […]
- Untitled December 9, 2013Timeline PhotosThis is beyond adorable. ~PattyRandom things we post! […]
- Some of my patients: Frito, Chester, and Pi. December 8, 2013Some of my patients: Frito, Chester, and Pi.Julie Ann Knott's Photos:) […]
- Untitled December 8, 2013The Happiest Penguin Ever! - Amazing Earthwww.myamazingearth.comHere’s your daily dose of cuteness! This baby penguin is the only one who really enjoys the snow. He is so happy that he could not stop dancing around with... Read more » […]
- Love it December 10, 2013
Tag Archives: Barnesville
Come play with us this Saturday!