Find us on Facebook!
- Rover alert August 22, 2014Rover alertPhotos from Lynn Hardy Henning's post in Griffin pets needing homes...We live in Pike County, in Concord. I hope it's ok to post on this site - We can't find McKenna, our Great Dane. She always takes a 2 hour adventure on the back of our property with our Pyrenese and they both come back together - but today, she didn't come ba
- Adopt!! August 20, 2014Adopt!!Timeline PhotosI finished the poster for next week's local adoption day at the shelter. The Upson Humane Society will be participating. Sure hope it will be successful. The animals deserve a good home.
- Untitled August 13, 2014♥ cei mai buni prieteni ♥
- Rover Alert! August 10, 2014Rover Alert!Timeline PhotosReward Offered for the return of Missing Family Pet Missing Since July 23 from the Roland Road and Hwy 36 Area Rosie, she’s four years old, sweet as she can be. She is in need of her medicine. She’s white with brown and black spots. Please call Carl Cleveland if you have any information at all. 706-975-0552 — with Lisa Ramos.
- Wow. August 9, 2014Wow.Dog puppeteer in Buenos Aires, Argentina!
- Untitled August 9, 2014Timeline Photos
- Untitled August 8, 2014You have to listen to this DONKEY singing... We could not stop laughing - Paul & WoodsPass around to friends and BRIGHTEN their day
- You mess with the bull.... August 8, 2014You mess with the bull....How a Real Man Takes off his Underwear
- Untitled August 5, 2014What Not To Say To Someone Grieving A Petwww.huffingtonpost.comIf you've ever experienced the loss of a pet, you know that the pain and grief is deep and real -- and can even be overwhelming. Despite that, grief over the loss of a pet is often not treated with the same respect or sensitivity as grief over th...
- And this is why we vaccinate ALL animals every year for Rabies. August 5, 2014And this is why we vaccinate ALL animals every year for Rabies.Case of rabies confirmed in Molena - The Pike County Journal-Reporterwww.pikecountygeorgia.comA case of rabies was confirmed in Molena after a family’s goat tested positive July 24. The goat - which was part of a
- Rover alert August 22, 2014
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Hey y’all! It’s getting hot out there! With temperatures in the 90s now, remember that our critters get affected by the heat just as we do. Remember that no one eats as much when it’s really hot. Always keep … Continue reading
We are excited to announce that we are in the process of opening a hospital in Zebulon, GA. During the upcoming months, Dr. Gardner will still provide in home and on farm care. We will always provide house call … Continue reading
Folks: This “Fairness to Pet Owners Act” is not what it seems. It’s big pharma trying to get your money. Most of the time, veterinarians can offer lower prices on medications than retail pharmacies can. And, in my humble opinion, … Continue reading
Our March Specials include: Lyme vaccines for dogs 50% off. FIV/FeLV testing for cats 50% off. Fecal egg count and customized deworming schedule for your horse, only $15. Call 706-551-8519 to schedule your appointment today!
We are offering a discount on Canine Influenza Vaccines for the month of February. If you dog is exposed to other dogs, goes to daycare, obedience classes, grooming, or boarding, you need to have them vaccinated for both Bordetella and … Continue reading
Bubba and Friends, Inc. is a raptor rehabilitation facility here in Pike County, Georgia. Occasionally, I have the honor of working on their birds. I’ve assisted with Red Tail Hawks, Red Shoulder Hawks, Barn Owls, Barred Owls, Great Horned … Continue reading
By Dr. Andy Roark Just last week, while I was performing euthanasia for a critically ill patient, the pet’s owner looked at me and said, “I bet this is the hardest part of your job.” That gave me pause. For … Continue reading
Veterinarians treat multiple species of animals in a variety of settings. Unfortunately, the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) makes it illegal for veterinarians to take and use controlled substances outside of the locations where they are registered, often their clinics or … Continue reading