Find us on Facebook!
- How I feel sometimes having conversations with people. July 24, 2014How I feel sometimes having conversations with people.HAUAHAUAHAUAH QUE BODE DESGRAÇADO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
- This cat has you under his spell. July 24, 2014This cat has you under his spell.When kitty does this, you will be uncontrollably and strangely forced to give him or her whatever he or she wants...
- Untitled July 24, 2014Timeline PhotosPlease Share :) — with Keston Mc Leod and 17 others.
- Untitled July 24, 2014Timeline PhotosHe popped the first two. Now he carries this one very gently.
- Untitled July 24, 2014Timeline PhotosGlobal Animal is thrilled to report that this darling now has a loving new home. Hoorah!
- Untitled July 23, 2014https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/p100x100/10553340_550845908353385_3026341797149820244_n.jpg?oh=a04f59ae18519f1752f2420902e7af55&oe=544AF147&__gda__=1413331737_00defa797489ec60d7809c8d3f7a5cf8Hummingbird HavenOh my stinking gosh! This baby boy was taking a bath on a hydrangea leaf and was SO SO happy! I have a bunch of
- It's really real. July 23, 2014It's really real.Cutest frog in the world
- Local adoptions! July 23, 2014Local adoptions!Coco's Cupboard Festival Planning CommitteeWe have some new volunteers helping out with photos of the fosters and also posted them to Petfinder. Most of the dogs that we foster are being supported by other rescue groups. The sweet puppies are being helped out by Pia Colon and Fayette Humane. We also have some Sp...
- Untitled July 23, 2014This Pit Bull Carried Her Injured Chihuahua 'Soul Mate' To Safety, Now They Need A Loving Homewww.huffingtonpost.comAbout a week ago, Joanie the pit bull was discovered carrying an injured little friend -- Chachi the Chihuahua -- inside her mouth, around a Savannah, Georgia, n...
- Untitled July 23, 2014A Grizzly Bear That Acts Like a Puppy.This is incredible. A 1300 pound Grizzly that acts like a puppy. Who ever said Grizzlies are ferocious has never seen this softy. ♥ this.
- How I feel sometimes having conversations with people. July 24, 2014
Category Archives: Clinics
Dr. Jennifer Gardner is a native of Meansville, Ga. She graduated from Upson-Lee, has degrees from both Gordon College and the University of Georgia. She attended Michigan State University for her Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine. She has worked on creatures … Continue reading