Find us on Facebook!
- You want to get that cut baby goat and raise it on a bottle? Be forewarned. The... September 18, 2014You want to get that cut baby goat and raise it on a bottle? Be forewarned. The ENTIRE WORLD is their playground.Bu keçi kafayı sıyırmış :))))
- Scary pit bull
Attacks!!!! :-) September 18, 2014Scary pit bull Attacks!!!! :-)Adorable! This Pit Bull is so gentle with this baby chick.(via bit.ly/1umHAJ6)
- http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/09/15/animal-update-pets-eye-color-changes... September 18, 2014http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/09/15/animal-update-pets-eye-color-changes-explained/Animal Update: Pets’ Eye Color Changes Explained - CBS San Franciscosanfrancisco.cbslocal.comWhen your cat's or dog's eye color changes, it's a pretty fascinating thing. The SF SPCA's Dr. Jennifer Scarlett says sometimes it's normal with age, b
- Untitled September 18, 2014Ditch The Dog Bowlwww.yourpitbullandyou.comWe've all heard it before: stop feeding your dog out of a bowl, use his natural foraging abilities to your advantage, stimulate the brain while feeding a meal. All of this was nothing new to me, an...
- :-) September 18, 2014:-)Her husband and dog had no idea she was filming them dancing together (VIDEO)lockerdome.comWife catches her husband and dog enjoying a little mid-day hip hop listening session. You CAN have whatever you like!
- Untitled September 17, 2014Watch service dog calm war vet's PTSD reactionwww.11alive.com
- Untitled September 17, 2014#Amo os #Animais, eles são #Melhores que os humanos
- There are fish vets. As my friend colleague Dr. Amy Maskey stated, I'm one of th... September 17, 2014There are fish vets. As my friend colleague Dr. Amy Maskey stated, I'm one of them. I've done surgery on fish. I've recovered them. You don't ~always~ have to flush them if you don't want.Goldfish Gets Brain Tumor Removed, Will Just Keep Swimming For Years To Comewww.huffingtonpost.comLooks like George the goldfish will get to float
- Untitled September 17, 2014Every Dog Owner Should Know About This New Shock Collar Studypositively.comA new study has found that the use of shock collars (also known as electronic collars or e-collars) can cause symptoms of distress in dogs, even if used according to industry guidelines.
- Thumbs up! September 15, 2014Thumbs up!UPOZNAJTE NAJBOLJE MUZIČARE MEĐU PSIMA... ;)Više na http://www.naxi.rs/najbolji-muzicari-medu-psima-video
- You want to get that cut baby goat and raise it on a bottle? Be forewarned. The... September 18, 2014
Author Archives: Dr. Gardner
So, back in June, I went into the woods trying to find a lost heifer. She got loose with a calf stuck in the canal, and we were hoping to save her and the calf. Well, I shot her with … Continue reading
Hey y’all! It’s getting hot out there! With temperatures in the 90s now, remember that our critters get affected by the heat just as we do. Remember that no one eats as much when it’s really hot. Always keep … Continue reading
We are excited to announce that we are in the process of opening a hospital in Zebulon, GA. During the upcoming months, Dr. Gardner will still provide in home and on farm care. We will always provide house call … Continue reading
Folks: This “Fairness to Pet Owners Act” is not what it seems. It’s big pharma trying to get your money. Most of the time, veterinarians can offer lower prices on medications than retail pharmacies can. And, in my humble opinion, … Continue reading
Our March Specials include: Lyme vaccines for dogs 50% off. FIV/FeLV testing for cats 50% off. Fecal egg count and customized deworming schedule for your horse, only $15. Call 706-551-8519 to schedule your appointment today!
We are offering a discount on Canine Influenza Vaccines for the month of February. If you dog is exposed to other dogs, goes to daycare, obedience classes, grooming, or boarding, you need to have them vaccinated for both Bordetella and … Continue reading
Bubba and Friends, Inc. is a raptor rehabilitation facility here in Pike County, Georgia. Occasionally, I have the honor of working on their birds. I’ve assisted with Red Tail Hawks, Red Shoulder Hawks, Barn Owls, Barred Owls, Great Horned … Continue reading