Find us on Facebook!
- Lion!! September 20, 2014Lion!!attention a la bête féroce !
- You want to get that cut baby goat and raise it on a bottle? Be forewarned. The... September 18, 2014You want to get that cut baby goat and raise it on a bottle? Be forewarned. The ENTIRE WORLD is their playground.Bu keçi kafayı sıyırmış :))))
- Scary pit bull
Attacks!!!! :-) September 18, 2014Scary pit bull Attacks!!!! :-)Adorable! This Pit Bull is so gentle with this baby chick.(via bit.ly/1umHAJ6)
- http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/09/15/animal-update-pets-eye-color-changes... September 18, 2014http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/09/15/animal-update-pets-eye-color-changes-explained/Animal Update: Pets’ Eye Color Changes Explained - CBS San Franciscosanfrancisco.cbslocal.comWhen your cat's or dog's eye color changes, it's a pretty fascinating thing. The SF SPCA's Dr. Jennifer Scarlett says sometimes it's normal with age, b
- Untitled September 18, 2014Ditch The Dog Bowlwww.yourpitbullandyou.comWe've all heard it before: stop feeding your dog out of a bowl, use his natural foraging abilities to your advantage, stimulate the brain while feeding a meal. All of this was nothing new to me, an...
- :-) September 18, 2014:-)Her husband and dog had no idea she was filming them dancing together (VIDEO)lockerdome.comWife catches her husband and dog enjoying a little mid-day hip hop listening session. You CAN have whatever you like!
- Untitled September 17, 2014Watch service dog calm war vet's PTSD reactionwww.11alive.com
- Untitled September 17, 2014#Amo os #Animais, eles são #Melhores que os humanos
- There are fish vets. As my friend colleague Dr. Amy Maskey stated, I'm one of th... September 17, 2014There are fish vets. As my friend colleague Dr. Amy Maskey stated, I'm one of them. I've done surgery on fish. I've recovered them. You don't ~always~ have to flush them if you don't want.Goldfish Gets Brain Tumor Removed, Will Just Keep Swimming For Years To Comewww.huffingtonpost.comLooks like George the goldfish will get to float
- Untitled September 17, 2014Every Dog Owner Should Know About This New Shock Collar Studypositively.comA new study has found that the use of shock collars (also known as electronic collars or e-collars) can cause symptoms of distress in dogs, even if used according to industry guidelines.
- Lion!! September 20, 2014
Author Archives: admin
From Bubba and Friends, Inc.: Updates: Mikey is almost grown. He still has some baby fuzz on his head. The “inflated” look is part of his defensive behavior. There is a lot of beak snapping and blowing going on her … Continue reading
Dr. Jennifer Gardner is a native of Meansville, Ga. She graduated from Upson-Lee, has degrees from both Gordon College and the University of Georgia. She attended the Michigan State University for her Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine. She has worked on … Continue reading
Dr. Jennifer Gardner is a native of Meansville, Ga. She graduated from Upson-Lee, has degrees from both Gordon College and the University of Georgia. She attended Michigan State University for her Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine. She has worked on creatures … Continue reading